Halley had a little dance show last night at her dance studio and was able to show us everything she has learned. It is so fun to see her dance. She is such a little performer.
So cute. Kenadee was quite devastated that we didn't go watch her. I heard about it all night. I can't believe you didn't buy her teacher a bike. That was rude of you.
Halley looks so cute. I love seeing little girls dance. It was so fun seeing you guys the other night. Did you get your camera? We got your card...way cute!! HOpe you guys have a great Christmas!
7 comments:
So cute. Kenadee was quite devastated that we didn't go watch her. I heard about it all night. I can't believe you didn't buy her teacher a bike. That was rude of you.
Halley looks so cute. I love seeing little girls dance. It was so fun seeing you guys the other night. Did you get your camera? We got your card...way cute!! HOpe you guys have a great Christmas!
Stinkin cute!!!!!!!!! Love you all!
So Cute! It was good seeing you guys the other night!
Oh Halley Malley you are such a good dancer!
Isn't it fun! What cute girls you have. I wish I would have put Maddie in dance sooner. They really have quite the moves when they are tiny!
Britt that is so cute! I can't wait to put Maicie in dancing! I love their little red tutus! So cute!
Post a Comment