"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Birthday Week

So Birthday week was pretty good this year, Jeremy started it off by cleaning my bathrooms, and pretty much gave me my way all week. Saturday morning started off with a girls shopping trip Tara drove my sisters met us in Draper to Tai Pan, Interior Elements, and Rodworks. And lunch at Zuppas. Then me and Jeremy went on a date to Olive Garden my favorite and then finished up the night shopping at the mall. My actual Birthday was on Sunday, not very cool because we couldn't go out to eat I had to make my own dinner. Jeremy and Halley made me a Birthday Cake and Troy and Tara and the kids(I can't say girls anymore...weird) came over for dinner and cake and Ice cream. Now that I am 27 it is time to start investing in the anti-ageing creams... at least I am not 30 like Jeremy!

My Remote Control Escalade

Not Exactly what I had in mind when I told Halley to tell her dad that I wanted an escalade with shiny wheels for my Birthday!

4 comments:

Annie said...

Love the Escalade! Happy late Birthday!

Alli said...

OH I want an Escalade too!! That would do for a little while.. haha. Happy LATE Birthday! And girl.. you are very young!!

Jamielyn said...

I'm glad you had a fun birthday! And I'm so glad you got your escalade!! :)

Lish Fish said...

You have to admit that is pretty creative of him and good job Halle for telling him!!! Lol..