"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bear Lake


Better late than never this was our last Bear Lake trip back in July!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jamielyn said...

I love Bear Lake! I think I almost enjoy it better than Lake Powell because the kids can play and I don't have to have a heartattack about them falling in! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Love the Rhino!

Lish Fish said...

Better late than never! Love the pink tube!

Mama said...

You're blog is so cute, I love it. I found it through Mel's blog. The pictures are gorgeous!
Jealous of the Rhino!

Brittany said...

LOVE the picture of Brinley in the tube. Bear Lake is so much fun, we havn't been there since Jori was a baby. Happy Late Birthday!!! Love the new set of wheels. :)

Hey we say your hubby and girls tonight. Your girls are soooo cute!!