"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Sunday, August 24, 2008

PRESCHOOL

Ahhh. I can't believe that Halley is in preschool. I was pretty stressed out about taking her to preschool. She has been my little buddy all day long everyday for almost four years so I knew it was gonna be rough on me. She didn't care she was so excited to go she loves it! Wwen I dropped her off the first time she jumped out of the car and didn't even care that I was leaving her, and I drove away in tears. The only hard part is getting her out of bed in the morning, we are use to sleeping until about 10:00.

She is getting so big and she is such a good girl. She brings so much fun and excitement into our lives. Brinley thinks she is so cool. She just stares at her in awe and laughs at everything she does!




This is her thinking oh my gosh mom quit taking pictures of me and take me to school!


Back to School and Meet your Teacher Day


11 comments:

Tara said...

Her clothes are way too cute! Love all the pictures. You guys have had a busy summer. I want to go on a Rhino ride.

Alli said...

You guys have so much fun! I am so glad! I feel the same way about Kiersten going to pre-school.. you are excited for them in the new adventure yet, down inside you are dieing wondering if they are really that old to go! ugh.. kids grow up to fast..

I can't believe your baby is 9 months! Boy time sure flies.. Maybe someday I will have another.. HAHA. begaining to doubt.. haha

Jamielyn said...

So cute! I had a hard time letting Braydon go too! I need to just chill and not be so overprotective all the time! Halley looks so cute in her cute clothes! I really need a girl!

Lish Fish said...

I hate hate hate that they have to grow up. It sucks. She looks so stinkin cute though.

Tandy said...

Oh Halley you look so cute and you are getting so big. It sounds like you are having so much fun at preschool.

Maeg said...

Oh my goodness... How crazy!!!! Why are they all growing up?! She looks so stinkin cute! I love her and Brin! I'm excited for Saturday!!!!

Kristin said...

She is so stinkin cute. YOu have such adorable girls...it makes me that much more excited for mine (Someday:)

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

Britt I guess I have not been on here forever! You had like four new posts since I last seen your blog! I can't believe Halley went to preschool! I would have cried the whole way home! I guess Maicie just wont go to school! ha ha! No I am kidding but I feel ya..I don't know what I will do! Especially if I won't be able to have more by than! Well she looked so adorable and I bet she does everyday you take her to school! All your pictures are so cute! :) Miss you guys!

Jessica Davis said...

She is so stinkin cute and so grown up! I love all her pics, she looks so adorable with her little backpack. Brin is so cute and growing up so fast!

Hollie said...

Hey girl! I can't believe you have a kid in school. She is so cute and is dressed so cute. I have gone private so send me your email to happydaisydays@yahoo.com so I can invite you to read it.

Tiesha said...

So fun but sad at the same time! I love the closeup picture of her face, she looks so cute!!