Wow I cannot believe that my baby is nine months old. Can I just say that she has been the best baby. She is seriously always happy and is so easy going. We love her so much. She has been army crawling with a little crawling for about 2 months, she waves, says dada all day, has 7 teeth, and my favorinte thing... She still sleeps in my room. I am bad at the whole tough parenting thing so we have to lay by her and she holds our hand while she falls asleep and then she sleeps next to our bed. Love her to peices!
She is 20 lbs 10 oz 90th percentile, and 29" 90th percentile














1 comments:
Your girls are so cute. I love that they love each other so much. I am taking Jaxon to preschool this year to and he starts next week I get tears in my eyes when I think about it. They grow up so fast. But your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment