So I am sure most of you know that I have a beautiful little neice that was born deaf. Well her parents decided to get her a choclear implant and it was turned on on December 5th. So many amazing things have happened since then. It is so fun to watch her as she is learning to communicate. We can tell her that we love her now instead of just showing her. It is great. We are so proud of her and think that Troy and Tara are doing an amazing job teaching her. We are all so thankful for priesthood blessings and the power faith can have, all of our testimonies have grown because of sweet little Reese. Go check out TARA and TROY's blog in my links for a full update of her progress. It will blow you away!
15 years ago









3 comments:
Have I mentioned that you are the sweetest sister in the whole world? Thanks for that. I love ya, and so does Reese.
i just love you family you are all so sweet and kind.
She is awesome. You are so cute. Love the new big deal quote. You crack me up.
Post a Comment