"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Monday, May 26, 2008

6 MONTHS OLD

I can't believe that Brinley is 6 months old. It is going by so fast! She now weighs 18 lbs and is 26 1/2" long. She is still an awesome baby she only cries when she is hungry which is all the time. She has got the chunkiest legs (I took a picture of her butt and legs naked and Jeremy said I couldn't post it unless I put one of me on there too and that is not happening!) Halley loves being a big sister a little too much! She is usually so excited she grits her teeth and is jumping over her, around her, on her. I cannot leave Halley alone with her!
We love Brinley very much and we are so glad she is part of our family.










11 comments:

Kristin Bishop said...

Your girls make me so excited to have a girl! They are always adorable and seem so happy. Also-the story about the bike and cheeseburger made me laugh so hard. Totally sounds like something I would do!

cute family

Brittany said...

WOW, I can't believe how big she has gotten. I haven't seen her since January. She is so cute!

Caleb,Ashley,Sadie, and Chloe said...

Brit...she is so stink'n cute, i swear she looks different since i saw her a few weeks ago..she is adorable!

Lish Fish said...

Hello gorgeous eyes!! She is beautiful! It goes a thousand times faster when they are here and we are not pregnant doesn't it?? So not fair.

Ash Ty & Chloee said...

ha she is so stinkin cute! i just love her i swear i just barely saw her and she has already changed so much these pictures of her are so adorable im excited to get to spend four days with you guys it doesn't happen often enough see you soon! :)

Jessica Davis said...

Brin has grown up so much! She is a cutie, and I think she is starting to look more and more like Halley.

Anonymous said...

I love how chunky she is! She is so cute! I can't believe its been 6 months. They grow so fast! Jamielyn

Tara said...

I love the little chubba wubba! I can't believe she is that old already. It has gone so fast. It gives me hope that the next eight weeks will fly by.

Lindsay said...

She is so cute! I love all the pictures and her hair bands. We need to play at the park again with the kids.

Jamie said...

SIX months old already?!! Are you kidding me? That's so crazy! Your girls are seriously WAY too cute! i am so happy for your darling little Reese. i am so happy for all of her progress! She is such a beautiful little girl.

Ashley said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I just can't get over it! I totally can relate with the overly-excited big sister syndrome. Except Brinley doesn't appear to mind to much! Emma HATES to be malled by her big sister!