"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Monday, February 11, 2008

Purse Tag

I was tagged by Tara to see what is in my purse...

Just the usual my wallets, a notebook, a picture book, my timecards from the Holy Cow Boutique (I finally figured out how much I owe my mother inlaw), 5 pens 1 pencil, 2 packs of gum, a sucker, 2 scoops of formula, hand sanitizer, clorox wipes, lysol disinfectant spray (I am scared of RSV), Huggies coupons, and extra socks for Brin. I didn't take a picture of the garbage...Okay so I have some random stuff. Like socks!?
Hmmm is something missing...YES I left my car keys in my moms tahoe today and I didn't realize it until she was in North Salt Lake so I had to borrow Tara's car so I could go home and get Jeremy's key to the tahoe. OOPS!!! I will see her on Sunday though at our DAYTONA 500 party. Yes my friends it is the beginning of NASCAR season GO KASEY KAHNE!!!
I am Purse Tagging Jamie, Natalie, Chelsea, Ash H, and Ashley W.

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute slide show! I think I owe your mother in-law too. I have afew time cards. I want to pay her what I owe her. If you talk to her let her know for me. Thanks!

Tara said...

I am glad that RSV season is almost over for your sake.

Tara said...

And because that means it will finally be warm and we can play outside.

Caleb,Ashley,Sadie, and Chloe said...

I love your purse...where did you get it? Cute slide show!!!!

The Blackburn Family said...

Love the green. You have fun stuff in your purse. Wish i was a little more germ conscious.

Chelsea said...

oh man....mine could be really scary! i'll get on it soon:)

Anonymous said...

Okay. Did you tag me or not? I will go do that right now. I will get back top you. The girls are cute! Love the pj's!

Jessica Davis said...

The anonymous was me by the way. And I meant to say I will back to you. I really suck at blogging and staying current. I do have a laptop now. All i need is internet service now!

Caleb,Ashley,Sadie, and Chloe said...

I definately want to come to Holy Cow.....let me know the details forsure!!!!

me said...

i love this purse tag, it is fun to see what is in everyones purse, i would have to clean mine before the pic