15 years ago
"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"
Friday, February 8, 2008
Are you kidding me????
So I told Jeremy to get Brinley in her Pajamas last night. You can see what happened. Grandpa McClellan gave her these riding jammies for Christmas. As soon as Halley saw Brinley she wanted her riding pants on. My poor GIRLS!!! My next post will be about pink, or tu tu's or ballerina's or something like that, I PROMISE!
Posted by
BRITT
at
1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










8 comments:
Aiden has the EXACT same PJ's that Brinley is wearing. I think they are cute and your girls always look adorable so you can't complain!
That is the cutest freaking thing EVER!!
Your girls are cute in whatever you put them in. We still need to hang out sometime soon.
I tagged you! Go to my blog for the rules.
Who is Brinley's driver by the way?
You really are such a great GIRL mom!!! I really love the pjs! I can't handle how darling they both are!
Thanks for all the info about the pics. We are probably going to call her and get some pictures of our family taken. It would be fun to get together sometime, since we live so close now. (Not like SF, but close enough.) Maybe we can have a scrapbooking party and invite some of the old gang from Whispering Willows.
Even if you don't like them, she is SO SO cute in them! I love it! You have the cutest girls ever!
Post a Comment