"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Wonderful Sand Dunes.

Last time Jeremy took me to the Sand Dunes he swore he would never take me again. But he did. It is not the best place for a pregnant lady to hang out!!! This time I just sat around and relaxed as much as you can in a camp chair, and I pretended like I was asleep when it came time to load up and go home so I didn't have to help. Besides trying to keep track of Halley(I am the world's MOST PARANOID MOM i really need counseling or something) it was pretty relaxing.























Halley and Evy.

































I did not approve of this but nobody asked me and the kids liked it.




















































HMMMM. I wonder where I got a crazy daughter from???

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love your backround. You are geting good at this. Why no pictures of you?

Tara said...

I am tagging you again. This one is different from the other one that you never did. Read my blog for the rules.