"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Friday, October 19, 2007

Halley's Birthday

Halley gets to have three days of birthday. One on her birthday just Me, Jer, Kenadee, Grandpa and Grandma Hardy, and Halley. Friday is a Pumpkin, Halley and Grandma Birthday Party. Saturday is her Birthday Party with my Family. So this will be a long post.




We wanted to surprise her when she saw her canopy and toy box.




Tara, Kenadee, and Reese suprised Halley and brought her presents and balloons.





We took them to Chuck E Cheese.








She loves this costume and didn't want to take it off.
(not even for pink ice cream with sprinkles from coldstone.)





1 comments:

Tara said...

This is funny because this is the exact backround that I was thinking about for you. I love the birthday pictures, but it looks like Kenadee is in control in all of them like always. Did you remind her it was Halley's birthday???