"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Brin Turns 3!

(In November!) So Brinley for the most part has been a perfect kid. She has always been a good sleeper, easy going, and independent. More recently she has developed some of my personality traits. Fiesty, unreasonable, just some lovely traits like that. I am pretty sure if there was ever a crying contest she would take home First place for the most annoying cry, and I am sure she could out cry any kid. But beside that she is wonderful. She has a great imagination. She can play and entertain herself. She loves Toy Story, she likes to do things byherself(buttoning clothes, zipping zippers, going in the bathroom stalls alone, ect.), She needs an apology when someone does something wrong(seriously wont move on until she hears the word Sorry), she loves Polly pockets, she loves to change her outfits 10 times a day, she loves her family, she potty trained herself!!! We love Brinley even in her fiestiest moments. She has always been my little buddy.
Brin Playing Kinect.
We had her cake the day after her Birthday, during the Nascar Party at my house.



New bike!
For her Birthday we went to McDonalds for lunch and then out to dinner with our McClellan family to Los Hermonos.


Birthday Morning!

0 comments: