"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Birthday

This was a total surprise for me, I knew he had something planned. He gave me a list the night before so I would be ready in the morning...

  • Nice but comfy shirt
  • Pants
  • Closed toed shoes
  • A hoodie
  • Elastic Band
  • Sunglasses
  • Socks
  • 75 cents in Quarters
Be ready at 10 Am
and enough diapers and wipes for a day.
So I went to bed worried, what is a nice but comfy shirt????(doesn't sound cute)

So he surprised me and rented a Harley.

I heard the bike pull up, and he rings the doorbell, we go outside and .... (we are being honest right now)... first thing that went through my head was freakin H#@*, The second thing was holy s#@*, the third was that thing better be headed to the mall because that is where I want to spend my birthday, and probably the fourth was do I have to where a freakin helmet and ruin my cute Birthday hair...yes I am a brat, but we were being honest right there. I was a little scared for my life. But the reason my sweet, thoughful husband did this for me is because when we fell in love he had a street bike, and we have a lot of fun memories on that bike, so he wanted to take me on a hot date on a street bike just like the old days when I was only 19!!! We had so much fun, we rode through the Provo canyon and went to Park City for some lunch and a little shopping(saddle bags weren't big enough for a lot of shopping) Then we rode up through Kamas to the Uintas like we did on one of our date. We came home and had dinner at Los Hermonos with some family and then went back to Jody and Tersesa's where the kids had been loved all day, and Teresa had made a cake. Then we opened presents, I got some good stuff and was surprised with a very nice sewing machine. It was an awesome day, I am lucky to have a great husband who always goes out of his way to surpise me on my Birthday. Can't wait to see what he has planned for 30!




0 comments: