Okay lets be honest here, I cried, like actually layed on my bed and cried. Mostly because my little girl is growing up, and also because I am on a schedule now. I was doing fine and when she went to bed I broke down and cried. When I dropped her off I was a little teary, but how can you cry when you see how excited she was to go. So far she is loving it, she has made a lot of friends and loves her teacher. She has had some problems with talking in class but I think we have that all worked out. Her teacher says she is doing awesome. Love my little girl!















2 comments:
I kind of can"t handle how beautiful your kids are Brit! Cute cute pictures! Oh and congrats on your first 5k you rock!
Love all the pics! Your kids really are so beautiful :) Ha Ha :D our 5K pic rocks! We really should try to get together sometime....
Post a Comment