"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Soldier Creek...Camping

We went on a camping trip with Grandma and Grandpa McClellan. It was so much fun. They are expert campers so I am learning a lot from them even if it is only once or twice a year. The kids had so much fun, with all of the attention on them. Halley got a barbie fishing pool and Brin a princess camping chair for thier trip.



















Grandpa teaching Halley how to cast. She didn't catch a fish but caught a lot of crawdads. The first one she caught scared her enough to drop her pole, Jer grabbed the pole and when Brin saw the crawdad she started backing up and Jer had to grab her before she fell off the deck. I am raising girly girls, which is fine with me.

0 comments: