We have had a few mice run out from under the fireplace this year so I have left some sticky traps along the wall under my picture table. Well I have caught a big mouse somewhere around 21 lbs a couple of times. He is so cute I can't throw him out so we just keep letting him go. The traps are gone. I think we have decided to keep this one around for a pet.









2 comments:
I think I would keep that mouse too! What a cutie! I bet you love having a boy...they are fun. So funny about the reaction your kids had to your green dinner, we did the same thing, and our kids said just about the same thing...you think you are doing a good thing...sigh :)...one day they will appreciate it right ?!?!
I personaly think your crazy! I dont like mice sorry!
Post a Comment