"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cabin Time!

I don't think we can say Thank You enough to My Grandpa and Grandma Hardy for providing us with such a nice place to vacation! I could live at the cabin, it is so nice. I am not sure if I like winter or summer the most there I am still undecided, but I always love the company!!! This was a month ago and we really want to go back. We spent most the time playing in the snow and the rest of the time relaxing. About 20 minutes after we got there Brinley threw up. We were hoping it was just car sickness but she did it again that night. The next day she was fine until night again and the puked. Luckily most of the puking was done in her playpen so it was easy clean up. Unfortunately we spread the germs and Halley got it when we left, and Ashley's family minus Grant got it a couple days after they got home I felt so bad. (I owe them cookies) We had so much fun. The time went by so fast. I sure love all of these guys. We really really really missed Dani, but hello she is in Highschool, and highschoolers have cool things to do. Only a few more months and she will be all ours!!!

We started out the weekend with a Birthday party for Kenadee. I can't believe she is already 6! We love her! Halley just thinks she is the coolest person ever.

Morning view.

Pretty much Brin's weekend!
Ash and Tyler

Me and 3 kiddos (AAAHH)

Me and My Boy.

Jer and 3 kiddos (AAAHHH!)

Brin

Maegen going for it! HA!

Grandpa and Grandma Jensen

Halley, Maeg, and Ash


Taxi!

Grant, Ash, Maeg and Mom

Maegen and Jed

Cutest TeddyBear EVER!

Halley and Reese


Halley snowboarding.

Grandma Jensen

Jer and Brin
Tara and Jensen

Sledding down the big hill.
Taxi!
Beautiful!

1 comments:

Maeg said...

You actually got a picture of me wiping out... HA HA HA HA!