It was my Dad's Birthday this month and we went on a date without the kids!!! He turned 50. That is right the big Five-O! I love my dad. He is awesome. I can't imagine life without him.

15 years ago
It was my Dad's Birthday this month and we went on a date without the kids!!! He turned 50. That is right the big Five-O! I love my dad. He is awesome. I can't imagine life without him.

Posted by
BRITT
at
12:40 AM
2 comments:
I think I just read your blog for twenty minutes! I guess I have not been on here forever or you are good at updating?! And I also realized that we have not seen you guys since the blessing! We need to hang out! I want to see baby Cash! He is getting so big..and he is so dang cute! Oh & HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your DAD! :) I love all your posts and pictures!
Happy Birthday Kent!! He looks great... crazy. How fun for you guys for the 'adult' date!! Did Dani get to babysit ALL the kiddos? ;O)
Post a Comment