"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Birthday

I had a great Birthday this year besides the fact that I am 28! Don't worry my sister Maegen is going to school to be an Esthetician and I have already ordered some Anti Ageing cream! For my Birthday Jeremy took the day off work and we went shopping, to dinner with my kids and Jody and Teresa, and then Me and Jeremy went to a movie. The next day Jeremy and the girls made me a Birthday cake. On the weekend I went shopping and to lunch with my mom and a couple of my sisters. Pretty good Birthday Week if you ask me!










1 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Holy Picture Heaven! Way to go on catch-up Britt. Love that you ordered cream from Maeg...hilarious. Happy birthday! And Cash is adorable. Looks like you have been one busy little girl. Fun for you guys!