Not much to say. I haven't blogged for awhile so this will just be one of my random posts with lots of pictures. I am STILL pregnant. July isn't coming fast enough! I can't wait to meet this little guy. He does a lot of somersaults but stops when Halley and Jeremy try to feel him. We moved Brinley into Halley's room and painted it pink. So now I can start on the nursery. I will post pictures of both rooms when they are done.
Brin had to get tubes this week because of all the ear infections she has been having. This is the night before. She did so good. It was really hard to give her to the doctor when they took her back for surgery, but I was tough. I was so excited to go back to the recovery room and see her even though she was a little crazy. After about two hours she was back to her happy self!
Kenadee and Halley leading Brin to the sprinkler and then leaving her!
Mothers day Pictures.I had an Ulcer on my eye so the doctor told me no make up or contacts for at least a week.
That was not fun!

Jeremy went with my dad and some friends to the Supercross race in SLC for his birthday. Unfortunatley Chad Reed did not win the race.


























3 comments:
You been busy!! Girls are adorable. Hang in there, you are getting close! Enjoy it!!
you have had a lot of fun! you do more then I do! I know what you mean about trying to keep up with the kids.. ugh. It's lovely. Your girls are so cute! We are getting closer Brittney! soon we will be holding our little ones. We are really hoping to have her the end of june but, we will see! I am so tired of not sleeping at night.. I am ready now.. but I know she isn't.
oh and you look good with or with out makeup and contacts.. you are a lucky one! Me on the other hand.. SCARY when I don't have them on!
Are you still pregnant?:)
Post a Comment