We went to the cabin to relax over the weekend. It was a lot of fun. My cousin Courtney did my sparkle toes since I can't reach them anymore so they are looking good again. My grandpa just finished a separate loft and Kenadee and Halley lived up there the whole weekend we hardly saw them (we couldn't even get them to bath). They had so much fun playing with my cousins. Troy and Jeremy took their dirt bikes and that kept them happy. Sunday we went down to the park when it finally stopped raining. I think the BIG KIDS(the adults) had more fun than the kids. The swing set had a swing that was big enough for adults to sit in and be buckled and everyone but me.(because of my current condition) gave it a try. Monday more of the family came and we had a barbeque. My uncle Andy smoked a pig, I actually tried some and it was really good. I am glad my Grandparents provide us with a cabin so we can spend time with the family and have a lot of fun. We plan to spend a lot of time up there this summer!
Halley was exhausted on the way home. Can ya tell?




















1 comments:
How fun! I wish we had a place like that to go too! Looks like everyone had a blast.. I love the pic of Halley sleeping.. SO CUTE!
A MONTH LEFT PRETTY MUCH GIRL.. ugh. FINALLY!!
Post a Comment