We are so excited. Because of our history with getting pregnant we decided to start trying a little sooner this time. And guess what I got pregnant on the first try! It took us a year with both Halley and Brinley to finally get pregnant. We had the ultrasound at about 8 and 1/2 weeks. I have never had a miscarraige after seeing a baby at the ultra sound so we are super excited.
If this pregnancy is like my others I have about three more weeks of being, SICK, TIRED, LAZY, UNMOTIVATED, and maybe even A LITTLE CRANKY!
I am 12 weeks pregnant, Due July 16th. Brinley will be about 20 months old. Halley really wants a brother, and she wants him to come out now! And I WILL be finding out if it is a boy or girl in early March.










19 comments:
I am so excited for you guys. I am glad that you found my blog. Your blog is so cute.
That is super awesome! Congrats! That is awesome that it happened so fast this time. I am so excited for you...and Hallee, she is really going to "get it" this time and that makes it really fun.
That IS SOOOO AWESOME girl!!! Congrats! I know exactly how you feel! we are only days apart. I am due on July 11th! So awesome! I hope it's a boy for you guys.. if not, you guys make very cute girls!
CONGRATS!!
Yea! Congratulations. You guys make such cute babies so it's a good thing there is another on it's way. Congrats!
You slut! I can't believe you have been hiding it. I guess you never come to church so I never see you. Maybe for the new year it could be a goal. Just kidding Congratulations I hope it's a boy!
YAY!!! I am so excited for you! That's great news! I'm so glad everything is going well this time around! I can't wait to know what it will be! Lets hope for a BOY ;) Although you are a PRO at little girls!
Congrats Britt! That is so EXCITING news! I am hoping for a boy too! Looks like your girls got spoiled for Christmas! Your house is so cute! You definately got the decorating talent from your mom. Good Luck with the pregnancy. Whatever it is it will be beautiful. Just like the others.
I have been waiting for this post! Now you should have written how we all found out on News Years Eve! Priceless! ;) That was too funny! I am so excited for you guys, & I am so happy it wasn't so hard this time! You do have the cutest babies I have ever seen! Now I want to see what your little boy would look like. :)
That is great!! I am so excited for you! I hope its a boy to. We find out this week what we are having and I am hoping a little for a boy as well, but since that seems to be what everybody is having right now I am sure it will be a girl:)
okay so I still really suck at this! Sorry I just seen your message. Congratulations on #3! You always have the cutest pictures who takes your fam. pics? Love them.... Ok so I'm going to figure out a way and just use my phone to take and download pictures.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys.
I am so excited for you congratulations, what a fun way to start the new year off. Looks like you guys had a great christmas!
I am hoping for a boy too! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to find out, March is to far away. I updated and put some new pics up.
Wow! Congrats! :) That is so exciting!
Congratulations! How exciting! Our little Jackson was born July 14th. What a perfect time, before it gets too HOT! I a so happy for you and your cute little family (maybe a boy??)
YEAH!! I am so excited for you guys!! I can't wait to know what you're having! I need to try that voodoo, it worked on Tara. :o)
YEA! YEA! YEA! I am so excited for you. Sorry it took me so long to comment. I kept thinking I already had, but then realized I hadn't. Are the girls excited? I hope you feel better soon!
I KNEW IT! I KNEEEEW IT! YAAAY!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I am glad that everything worked out on the first try. That makes it nice.
Post a Comment