All the girls! I love the pics from the circus too. It was fun to see you at the Dairy Wives Convention. I wish I could have stayed a little longer. I need to come down and maybe hit some baby stores and just hang out.
You guys are all so cute! I love getting together with my mom and sisters for a cute pic every once in awhile too! I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever!
4 comments:
You sisters are so cute! Lets totally go to chuck e cheese whenever! I'll go, we can go next week if you want or even later this week, I'm free. :o)
All the girls! I love the pics from the circus too. It was fun to see you at the Dairy Wives Convention. I wish I could have stayed a little longer. I need to come down and maybe hit some baby stores and just hang out.
You guys are all so cute! I love getting together with my mom and sisters for a cute pic every once in awhile too! I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever!
I can't believe how much you and your mom and sisters look alike! I wish I had one sister, you are so lucky.
Post a Comment