"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Saturday, October 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLEY!


It is Halley's 4th Birthday today! We love her so much. She brings so much fun and excitement into each day. She is such a happy little girl. She is a great big sister and a good helper to her mom. These are some of my favorite pictures of her over the last four years...




6 comments:

The Blackburn Family said...

HAppy Birthday Halley!!!! She is so beautiful! You are so blessed to have such beautiful girls!

Jessica Davis said...

Happy B-day Halley! She is adorable in all her photos, her big personality always shines through. I hope you have a fun day!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Mae Mae. We love you!

Tandy said...

Happy Happy Birthday Halley Dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had a wish than it would be a happy happy birthday to you from us.

We love you!

Alli said...

Happy Birthday Halley!! SHe is A DOLL!! What a Beautiful Girl!

Jamielyn said...

Happy Birthday Halley! Sorry it's a little late, I've been lazy with checking blogs lately! Hope you had a fun day! You are such a cutie!