So I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't like the dentist! I had a tooth ache occasionly when I would eat hot or cold stuff for a little while so I decided to make a trip to the dentist. It was my first time going to this dentist and he was really nice and I thought I liked him until my shot wore off. The next day I got a tooth ache and it has lasted for THREE WEEKS. It is not an occasional tooth ache, it is constant. I have to take ibuprofen every 6-8 hours and sometimes if the pain starts to come back before it is time to take the ibuprofen then I have to take tylenol. He was out of town the week after my first appointment and his emergency dentist said he couldn't help me the day before we left for Lake Powell. So I went on vactation with a toothache!
I have been back to the dentist THREE times since my first appointment to figure out what is going on, and I am now down to taking ibuprofen every 12 hours. He says that he thinks he needs to do a root canal but there is no way I am letting him do the work. I think I will go back to my old dentist. Did I mention that I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't like going to the dentist!
(I hope at least some of you watch the office so you know where my dentist crentist name comes from)
15 years ago








1 comments:
Oh my gosh I am the same way! I HATE THE DENTIST. Every time I go i hear BAD news.. I HATE THEM!! and they are mean.. I would rather get a physical.. haha good luck!!
Post a Comment