I am officially doing SPARKLE TOES so if you want pretty toes all the time then let me know and I will hook you up! They usually last 6-8 weeks. I LOVE THEM!
Today is 7 weeks! And they still are on and looking great :) today at church a girl loved them and said they looked like i had just put them on but im ready for a new color! :)
Are you officially doing them now? I need to get mine done again! You'll have to let me know! When do you guys leave for Lake Powell? Have fun and give me a call when you get back!
So fun I love em. I loved Brinley at your moms.She was killing me just totally sitting in that basket that was the size of her just playing so good and being so content. Love it! Such a cutie!
I plugged Sparkle Toes on my blog, too. I hate pics of my feet, so I kinda butchered the pic to show only my toes. It's been 3 weeks and they still look great! Have fun at Powell! Your girls are so cute! Mason just loves them!
6 comments:
OK...I love them. Rock Springs is too ghetto to have anything that cool... Love
I love them! My daughter loves them too! How much??
Today is 7 weeks! And they still are on and looking great :) today at church a girl loved them and said they looked like i had just put them on but im ready for a new color! :)
Are you officially doing them now? I need to get mine done again! You'll have to let me know! When do you guys leave for Lake Powell? Have fun and give me a call when you get back!
So fun I love em. I loved Brinley at your moms.She was killing me just totally sitting in that basket that was the size of her just playing so good and being so content. Love it! Such a cutie!
I plugged Sparkle Toes on my blog, too. I hate pics of my feet, so I kinda butchered the pic to show only my toes. It's been 3 weeks and they still look great! Have fun at Powell! Your girls are so cute! Mason just loves them!
Post a Comment