"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lake Powell

Last week we went to Lake Powell with some people Jeremy works with. NO KIDS! I have been dreading this trip since I found out about it a few months ago, afraid that something might happen to my kids while we were gone!
Jeremy's mom voluntereed to watch them the first half of the week and my mom the second half and they did great. We had so much fun and I met some awesome new people. (My personal favorite was Anne, because she had cellphone service so I could call my kids) We stayed up late playing games, I did some more surfing, saw rainbow bridge, and just had alot of FUN. Our Cooks were awesome they own Craigo's in Idaho and they spoiled us the whole time! It was a great trip! And the BONUS is our kids were still alive when we got home!

9 comments:

me said...

fun fun fun

Alli said...

How fun Brittney. It's always nice to go somewhere with out kids, yet, scary at the same time. Even though you trust the in laws and your parents.. still you have that feeling.. Glad you were able to go and enjoy it!

Lish Fish said...

How stinkin fun! I am sooo jealous! I dont think we have ever been away from our kids for more than a long weekend...and that is usually just to SLC, not LAKE POWELL!! How fun, I am glad you were able to enjoy yourself and call your kiddos!!

Annie said...

That looks like so much fun!

ANGELA said...

Looks like tons of fun! I am gald you could have fun without your kids, but I bet you loved coming home to them! They are such cute girlies! Now we need to finally come to your house!

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures. I stold a few for my blog. We had a great time with you guys. Thanks for leting us ride with you. I am glad you and your kids survived.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Hey Britney, I haven't seen you since Maeg and I were in 7th grade I think! I just saw your blog while blog searching and late late night feeding my daughter (sorry if its weird leaving a message this late.. again long feeding). I want a little info on sparkle toes they are cute and I would love something fun! Please email me at jhula12@hotmail.com (my blogs private). Thanks Jordan maiden Workman;)

Jamielyn said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun! We are so jealous because our Lake Powell trip didn't work out this year! I didn't know that you waterskiied? That's awesome!

The Blackburn Family said...

Fun Britt! I want to go to Lake Powell! We never get away for fun things like that. You look great!