Hello, I am Brazilian and found your blog by chance, I found very beautiful! Congratulations on your beautiful family, here in Brazil this Sunday was day of parents, so congratulations! Good week!
Oh what a fun day you had for them i sure do wish we lived closer together so we could swim outside toghehter and hangout at each others houses all day every day!
You are such a cute aunt. Sometimes I wish my mom didn't live so close to my sister and I so that I could be the cute aunt sometimes! You all seriously have some of the cutest girls EVER!
Such a good sister! You are all so lucky to have each other. Girls are alot of fun especially when there is lots of them. They are so fun to dress up and play with but then there is the emotional part we won't even go there. Cute pictures!!! Love it!
You are one fun Aunt!! Just think now when you guys take pictures it won't be all pink...you'll have a little blue mixed in there with all those girls.
10 comments:
Hello, I am Brazilian and found your blog by chance, I found very beautiful!
Congratulations on your beautiful family, here in Brazil this Sunday was day of parents, so congratulations!
Good week!
What cute kids. It's always fun to get the cousins together. How nice for you that they are girls too!
I love love love their dress up outfits! Soo cute! That was great that you were able to watch the girls for them. I am sure they had a great time.
What a nice auntie! You need to show me how to post your pictures like that.
Oh what a fun day you had for them i sure do wish we lived closer together so we could swim outside toghehter and hangout at each others houses all day every day!
You are such a cute aunt. Sometimes I wish my mom didn't live so close to my sister and I so that I could be the cute aunt sometimes! You all seriously have some of the cutest girls EVER!
I LOVE all the pictures of the girls! They are all so adorable. I bet they had so much fun together.
Such a good sister! You are all so lucky to have each other. Girls are alot of fun especially when there is lots of them. They are so fun to dress up and play with but then there is the emotional part we won't even go there. Cute pictures!!! Love it!
Oh my, what beautiful and adorable girls:) My favorite is the sleeping one at the end, I love it!
You are one fun Aunt!! Just think now when you guys take pictures it won't be all pink...you'll have a little blue mixed in there with all those girls.
Post a Comment