"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

OH BOY!

We got our first little boy in the family and we are so excited. Jeremy let me go to the hospital without the girls last night so I could hold him and hang out with Tara and Troy for a little bit. It was so nice. He is so dang cute, we are all in love with him... Here are a few pictures...
Congrats Tara and Troy!!!


9 comments:

Lindsay said...

He is so cute. I hope I can go see them today. I hope all is well for you and your family.

Alli said...

Hey Brittney, I found your blog off of Angela's. I just wanted to tell you that your two girls are so adorable. I have a blog too and you can check it out.. or not whatever.. Hope you guys are all doing really good!!
www.thekingston5.blogspot.com
ALLISON KINGSTON
P.S. Miss you in Card club!!

Jessica Davis said...

Ahh he is adorable. Your girls look so cute. I love Halley's little personality. Cute pics of the 24th.

Brittany said...

What a Little Man he is. So what is the name? I'm dying to know. Your 24th pictures are cute! Thanks again for letting us tag along.

Tandy said...

He is darn cute! I am so excited for her. Girls are fun but life isn't the same without boys!!! yea!

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

Hey Britt..It has been forever! First of all he is so dang cute..I saw him on Tara and Troys blog...I watched for pictures after you called me that morning! I can't wait to see him sometime! All your pictures of the last few weeks are so cute! Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun! We need to do something soon! Sorry we missed you on the 24th! Looked like fun! :)

Alicia Atwater said...

Your girls are adorable!
After my sister had 5 girls we thought we were going to have all the boys so we were pretty suprised and excited to have a little girl now. Thanks for the comment...I am glad to know that I am not the only one who blog hops.

me said...

your baby is so cute. how is it going with three?

Jamie said...

I can't believe Tara realy had a BOY! And such BIG one!! He is so dang cute and I am so happy for her and your cute little family to finally get a little boy in the mix of all girls!! I'm laughing at your comment on my blog about wrinkles, but really I feel the same way, they are starting around my eyes I swear...it sucks! I haven't been able to try much yet, I am super new with Avon stuff, but I heard anything in the clinicals line is awesome! The best part is you can always return it for your $ back or exchange if you don't like it, check out my online store at youravon.com/jpugmire
I can get you samples of whatever you need, just let me know!;)