"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Friday, June 27, 2008

New Pictures

I took the girls to get their pictures taken today. It was pretty rough. Brinley has changed so much and I needed to get her 6 month pictures and I didn't have time to get them into Abelia Photography again so I headed to Kiddie Kandids. The first picture she took was them together and Halley would either squeeze her to hard or push her and say I am done holding her. Then the picture lady got out the feather duster to try to make them laugh and it scared Brinley. Then she was scared of the picture lady the rest of the time so it was hard to get her to smile. Maybe it had a little bit to do with the fact that her pants are all to tight. I have been buying her 12-18 but I think that is to small now, I had to unbutton her pants in the pictures so she could sit up. After Halley was done and it was just Brinleys turn the girl would get Brinley ready to take the picture and Halley would jump in front of the camera. I was sweating like crazy by the time we left. I will be getting them again soon from Abelia because then I have like 90 to choose from and she uses photoshop so she can make them look good even if they are brats!





13 comments:

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

Oh so cute...I thought I would tell you again even though I got to see them at the mall today...but you have the cutest little girls! I saw Tara again later at Gap and she has the cutest little girls too! I guess it runs in your family huh? Well have fun in Bear Lake and we will get together when you guys get back!

Lish Fish said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE her chunky thighs! SO stinking cute! They are cute Britt!!

Tandy said...

Cute pictures!!! I need to do the same with Miss Kelbi

Chelsea said...

cute pictures! will you laugh if I say my 2 year olds are still wearing 12-18 month pants:) ha ha...i swear I feed them

The Johnsons said...

I think they look awesome! I know exactly what you are talking about with the pictures. I have had the exact same experience. Once I almost just walked out and left Kael and Aidan there! It was really that bad.

Tiesha said...

They looks so cute Britt!

Lindsay said...

They look so cute. I love the back ground too. How are you guys doing? We need to get together soon.

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh Britt, I don't even know what to say besides DARLING!!!! I love them!

Jamielyn said...

oswmsbSeriously, you do have two of the cutest little girls! I love the chunky thighs too! I'm glad you were able to get some cute pics! We got a couple, but Logan is such a stink when you get out a camera!

Jessica Davis said...

Those are some adorable pics! You would never guess that you were all having a stuggle that day.

Tandy said...

Hey I am ready to see some new bloggin'

Brittany said...

I can't believe how big your little baby is! Your girls are always so cute! Love the pictures. :)

Ashley said...

SO cute! It's impossible to get a good pic of my girls together!