I invited you guys to our blog. You should be able to get in now. I need to go check out the boutique. Thanks for the reminder. I actually got a flyer in the mail.
Brittney Jensen I have found you at last. How fabulous is blogging. I love to look through peoples list of family and friends to see if I can find people I know. And it paid off this time. Please add us to your link list I would love to keep up on your families growth. Your girls are gorgeous.
3 comments:
I invited you guys to our blog. You should be able to get in now. I need to go check out the boutique. Thanks for the reminder. I actually got a flyer in the mail.
Brittney Jensen I have found you at last. How fabulous is blogging. I love to look through peoples list of family and friends to see if I can find people I know. And it paid off this time. Please add us to your link list I would love to keep up on your families growth. Your girls are gorgeous.
Is your last name McClellan or McClennans?
Post a Comment