"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another Bribe

Well Halley is the pickiest eater in the world. We decided that she could not have a bike until she ate a cheeseburger so we went to McDonald's and got one with only cheese. She told us no sauce or rice up the top, which in Halley language means sesame seeds (I call them bun nuts) So we tried to get her to eat the cheeseburger, Jeremy would put it in front of her and she would slide it back in front of him. We took her back to the bikes and she rode it around Walmart for awhile and then we said if you want to take the bike home you have to eat a cheeseburger. Well it worked. She ate half of it at Walmart and the rest at home before we took it out of the truck. We are so mean. Anyhow the next time we went to McDonald's guess what she ordered,
a Cheeseburger!




She rode it until after dark. She loves it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to make them do things, so whatever works. Did you cut Halley's hair? I know what you mean about getting a good picture of more than one kid together. Logan is such a stink when it comes to pics. They're still cute even if you don't have a perfect one! Jamielyn