"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Sunday, March 16, 2008

VEGAS!

So for my anniversary we went to Vegas. Don't be jealous, Jeremy went to the Nascar races with some guys from work and I sat in the hotel with the kids :( Our room was awesome it was a suite at Thehotel at Mandalay bay. I am a chicken so I was scared to leave my hotel so I only did it once. I found a ghetto mall and did some shopping mostly for the kids because they look way cuter in there clothes than me. I did try to go to the mall in our hotel but Halley was TERRIBLE. A lady working at the deli felt so bad for me she gave Halley a free Ice cream that is regularly $4.00 and I hurried back to my room before it was gone! The weather was so NICE it was in the 70's. We had a lot of fun but we had to miss my cute neice Kelbi's blessing and I was sad about that. Here are some pictures...


I think this is when Jeremy was getting ready to leave for the race.

Tubby time!
Halley ruled the front room. There was a tv in the front room
so she watched Mariposa over and over.



The Bedroom.
Me and Brin watched the race on the TV in the bedroom.

There was even a TV in the bathroom! Traveling. She was covered in white powder doghnuts.

Brin was happy traveling!
My Hubby with a TAN. Not FAIR!

3 comments:

Lish Fish said...

How freaking fun! I wanna go to Vegas. Love your room. Your girls are too cute. I am glad you had a good time. Happy Anniversary!!

Jamie said...

how fun!!! That room looked so dang nice! I don't blame you one bit for not wanting to venture out on your own, I'd be the same way! I really can't ever get over how DANG cute those girls of yours are!

Caleb,Ashley,Sadie, and Chloe said...

I want to go to Vegas...no fair! Cute pictures, Sadie had so much fun at Disney On Ice too. How was the Holy Cow? How much money did you spend this time? I want to see all your cute stuff.