"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Friday, December 7, 2007

For My Mom





It drives Halley crazy that she sleeps all day when Jeremy gets home from work she always says Dad all Brinley did was sleep t0day.


What a cute double chin. I can't believe how much she has already grown!


Halley got a bad goose egg while playing with Jeremy.

Anyone who really knows me can tell that she is my daughter because of the bag of chips. They are my biggest weakness!



It's a bad picture but oh well I have an excuse I just had a baby and I don't get my TEN hours of sleep anymore. Man I miss sleeping in with Halley until 10:00 everyday.


I

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britt your blog is so cute! I have to tell you how hard it was for me to get to it! You are going to have to help me with mine...it needs work! I cant wait to see the baby! She is so cute! I love all the pictures! And you are the luckiest mom ever....Maicie still doesn't sleep through the night and rarely takes naps...oh and doesn't let me put her down either! So I hold her all day! REALLY! Call me we all need to do something when Jason is home for the weekends.

Jamie said...

Britt,
You look beautiful as always! That picture of you and the girls by the tree is so cute, Brinley looks like a little doll! She is so tiny! I think Halley does look like you too, especially when she smiles. But she does look like Jeremy. (I know the feeling of wanting a kid to look like yourself, my boys are their dads twins!)I bet Brinley will look just like you! She kind of already does! I would love to get together and go to lunch! I never see Jess either, I think that is a great idea. Maybe we should try for after the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so cute! I think Brinley actually looks a lot like you. Halley looks like Jer so much but I can see you in her too. I am not too good at this blog thing. We are getting a computer for Christmas this year so maybe that will help. I need to come down and see you again. I had so much fun last time. I really want to see the new little Brinley. Maybe on another Monday soon. Love ya!

The Blackburn Family said...

What are you talking about? You look great for just having a baby! Brinley is so beauiful. She does look just like Halley. I'm trying to get better at blogging I just have no time right now. Love Ya Britt!

The Blackburn Family said...

Wow! In that picture of Halley and Jeremy, Halley looks just like Maegen. Thats crazy.