"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Monday, October 1, 2007

My First RANDOM Post

These are just some of my favorite pictures on Jeremy's work computer taken over the last year.


Sand Dunes

The Zoo



Troy and Kenadee (the zoo)

Jed and Maegen (the zoo)

Maegens Wedding


Maegen's Wedding

Lake Powell



Jeremy at Lake Powell


Lake Powell

Lake Powell

Reese at Lake Powell

Halley's Old Room (saying goodbye)



My old house (don't tell Jeremy I miss Spanish Fork and my neighbors!)


Chloee at Bear Lake


Halley found an OLD costume


Halley and Kenadee Bathtime

Backyard fun.

More backyard fun.



Jeremy and Halley painting the garage.


Chloee at the county fair.



County Fair


On the Train at the fair.


My Birthday (I am old)

Peach Days!

The Little Mermaid

Up the Canyon.

At Home.

My CRAZY Husband.










3 comments:

Tara said...

Those are cute pictures. It's about time! Why didn't you put up the one of my allergic reaction?(Don't do it or i will never talk to you again.)

Carrie said...

Cody gave me a link to Taras blog and I'm so glad I can see how you guys are doing! Halle is so cute and congrats on the baby. We REALLY do need to get together and catch up.

Carrie

Tara said...

You are a crappy blogger. I want more pictures....